These are things I use and think are cool. Use the links provided below and I get a kickback and you'll get a deal:
- Want to help my project Drinking About... The Greatest Inebriated 360° Talk Show The World Has Ever Known?
- Sign up for Money Matches and get 500 tokens to bet on eSports events.
- Sign up for Freelancer.com and get $20 in free credit. I use them for stuff I don't know how to do or just don't want to do.
- Buy some FlyBy, a hangover pill.
- Sign up for Fiverr and offer something for $5
- Hire me on Fiverr to give you 10 ideas or something else.
- Sign up for AppSumo which finds deals on the "geekiest products for entrepreneurs."
- Sign up for Lyft and get your first ride free
- Or sign up for Uber. Fuck it. Sign up for both. Lyft is less evil, but I use them both.
- Drive for Lyft or Uber and get anywhere from $200 to $1000 depending on when you sign up and drive.
- Get one free share of a random stock for signing up with Robinhood to trade stock for free with no commissions. Really, truly free stock trading.
- Buy a Wordpress theme from Tesla Themes. Not the cheapest, but the best.
- Join Postmates and use the offer code TORREYN to get your first delivery for free.
- Sign up for Coinbase and get into Bitcoin (If you use this link and buy $100 USD worth of Bitcoin, we both get $10 worth of bitcoin for free).
- Sign up for MailChimp, which is like THE place to do an online email list. Free up to 2000 people.
- Sign up for Honey. It's a thing that automagically finds offer codes when you buy shit online.
- Get a deal on business cards and other paper crap printed at Vista Print. Truly the best/cheapest way to do it these days.
- Sign up for the Cash App and get $5. Simple, easy little app for paying people with very little friction. Build by they guys at Square.
- Check out The Hustle, a really informative and interesting email list about tech and stuff.
- What? You don't have Dropbox? Get on that shit. Use this code and get an extra 500MB in your account.
- Get a free month with a new membership to SitePoint, a place to learn internet and mobile design skillz.
- Buy the best wrinkle-free dress shirt that's great for travel from Mizzen and Main. I always take mine when I travel.
- Buy a pair of Bombas, my favorite socka, and I get a free pair and so does a homeless person.
- Get some very cool (but expensive) clothes from an uniquely functional clothing brand Beta Brand and we both get $15 credit.
- Use Ting for your cell phone instead of a monopoly and pay a fair and cheap price. Seriously, fuck AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile. Those guys can go to hell.
- Sign up for Massdrop which is this site that gives discounts on some really geeky shit. I bought a USB oscilliscope from them.
- What? You've never used AirBnB ? Sign up with this link and you get $40.
- Use this link to apply to Ooyala, get hired, stick around for 3 months, and then I get a cool $1K.
- Buy or rent some of my art from Turning Art
- Buy one of my instagram pictures from Twenty20
- Get 20% off a class where I sometimes teach AcademyX.
- Get me $10 by signing up for Groupon.
- Get a domain name at hover.com and get 10% off.
- Host your website on Host Gator.
- Get some busines cards from moo.com.
- Use Freshbooks invoicing.
- Sign up of Scoot Networks, which is a super cool Scooter sharing thing in SF.
You can also:
- Buy some crap for me on Amazon.com.
- Buy some crap for me at Think Geek.
- Buy some crap from me on ebay.
...or just straight up give me cash through Paypal (no charge unless you tick the button that says you want to insure it).
...or cash.me with "cashtag" #torrey
...or give me some bitcoin through bitcoin wallet
...or send bitcoin to: 19FAri1pHbc52NLkyWBUQQuUyE7WZgjuLN
...or click on an ad below: